Results-driven marketing professional with 7+ years of experience providing digital strategy, social media content development, and PR support versed in various industries including mental health and wellness, nonprofit, venture capital, femtech, e-commerce, beauty and lifestyle, entertainment, higher education, finance, manufacturing, retail, environmental advocacy, arts and culture, and matchmaking services. Insightful content creator skilled at engaging audiences through written media and visually stimulating digital marketing. Accomplished, resilient collaborator with track record of increasing online presence and growing overall digital efforts for clients. Detail-oriented and creative PR and media relations professional with event planning and management experience and a track record of landing 3-5 press features or mentions per month in Tier 1 media outlets.
Founder and CEO
Bruno PR & Social
Oct 2019 - Present · 2 yrs 7 mos
Bruno PR & Social is a boutique PR and social media agency helping mission-driven businesses, brands, and nonprofits amplify their narrative, expand their reach, establish authentic connections, and make a difference in their communities and the world.
Junior Account Executive
A to Z Communications
Mar 2018 - Jul 2020 · 2 yrs 5 mos
Support the execution of all day-to-day client activities and projects through collaborative, multi-disciplinary team, including designers, copywriters, marketing leads, the Senior VP of Communications, Account Supervisor, Senior Account Executive, and vendors, with direction from senior leadership.
• Oversee content creation & creative review and production process of as many as 8 client projects (traditional and digital)
• Operate as client liaison, creating status and conference reports
• Write copy for social media posts, ads, webpages, and marketing collateral using brand voice and terminology
• Increased our client’s Facebook post engagement by 144 percent, and Twitter impressions to 18.9K by implementing colorful and unique graphics, as well as Facebook Live into the overall social strategy
• Proofread all agency deliverables (client and in-house) including new business proposals, reports, advertisements, outdoor boards, postcards, storyboards, emails and landing pages, program sheets, and more
• Schedule and publish content in Hootsuite across client social channels
• Compose content for landing page and email templates and create weekly PURL campaign reports using Boingnet
The Modern Matchmaker
Mar 2018 - May 2019 · 1 yr 3 mos
• Identified where and how to scout new business prospects, target clients, and referrals; facilitated the conversion of new business leads
Executive Assistant/Client Liaison
May 2017 - Mar 2018 · 11 mos
Promoted from Client Liaison to Professional Scout for excellent client relationship management and support performance.
• Collaborated with Associate Matchmaker and Social Media Specialist to formulate and execute targeted social media strategy to drive new leads
• Managed Instagram and Pinterest accounts and increased website traffic by 18% through engaging content such as dating do’s and don’ts, quotes, giveaways, staff photos taken at events and staff spotlights, dating tips and ideas, and DIY/seasonal crafts and gifts
• Partnered with Associate Matchmaker to craft #MatchmakerMonday Instagram Stories
• Wrote 100-250 word dating and relationship advice copy published for quarterly “Matters of the Heart” section of Steel This Magazine in response to reader submissions